Thursday, 8 December 2011

#7 Morning Glory


As we are in the middle of the silly season, luckily many of my evenings are booked with social events and friendly gatherings. This means that, it is SO hard to wake up in the mornings to go to work. If only I could wake up by myself, not having to listen to that horrendous cell phone alarm. Thank God for the snooze button (Yes! I am a snoozer and I love it! 10 minutes could make all the difference!)
While we are on the subject, what a better way to start the day with a good coffee, fresh squeeze orange juice (pulp free for me, thank you!) toast and yummy strawberries, not to mention egg benedicts, pancakes, bagels, french toast = EXPECTATION. REALITY = toast on the run (my car is so grateful I am feeding him crumbs! How needs petrol anyway!) or boring cereal at work (sometime I go crazy and I add diced apple! Fierce!) together with a infusion of tea (I don't even dare to have THAT instant coffee). But I am not complaining, and I know that my expectations could become reality, and of course they do, once in a while.... but lets be honest, my pocket and my figure won't like me very much if I act every time I crave for a buttery croissant! Yummy!
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. Yeah Right.
No need to explain the rooster, that alarm would be even worst! 
Have a awesome morning, Opy

No comments:

Post a Comment